Tuesday 3 January 2012

EARCUFFS: LUSTING



I was brought for Christmas by my
 absolute closet friend
this gorgeous
Topshop leaf ear cuff.
And I've spent the past few weeks wearing it proudly placed next to
a matching gold diamante stud in my upper ear.  Ear cuffs are
 perfect for those who are a little
less tolerant of pain (AKA complete wimps)
 but still like the look of O.T.T piercings
 and studs. I've shown a few more cuffs
below in images found from
 various Tumblr blogs.





































13 comments:

Natalie Pinto said...

Um, I'm obsessed! Love these, thanks for the awesome new style idea :)

xo,
Natalie

www.natalieanderika.blogspot.com

Chelsea Jade said...

Your is lovely! I'm slowly building up a collection :)
x

Shara said...

thanx dear!great post love them all!

Vanessa Gabriella said...

these ear cuffs are amazing!!

Vanessa
Boots & Lipstick

badBarbara said...

that's it, I need to oreder some STAT!
badbarbara.com

Unknown said...

wicked wicked that earring looks beautiful on you

xo katrina
theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Love the selection of earrings you have here.
BTW the dress that you liked on my post, I can't find it either, just in the lookbook.

Afternoon Tea Dance said...

I love your leaf ear cuff, it looks gorgeous, I really want to get one! lovely blog :) xx

http://how-to-smell-the-couture.blogspot.com/

Monica Kosasih said...

woww your earings is so cool,me love it :D
X
http://monicakosasih.blogspot.com/

Marta said...

I really like it! Amazing :))

lena-juliane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lena-juliane said...

love your earring. wanna have some like this.
maybe you will check my blog:

http://totallyartisfaction.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I've been searching for the perfect ear cuff..still searching :( yours looks great tho!

Marsha
Http://pleatsrhymesandlife.wordpress.com
Xoxo