Tuesday 6 September 2011

OOTD: LEOTARD VS FOREST

Following a really tedious day moving furniture and computers between rooms (indecision can be painful) I found it necessary to shoot off into the woods as soon as I got home for a well needed 'wind-down'.



Leotard - vintage, thrifted
Jeggings - H&M
Brogues - Primark
Scarf - thrifted
Necklaces(in length order): market, French gift shop, Primark

During my lunch break today, I couldn't resist raiding the local charity shops.  Shoved at the back of Cancer Research there was a small clothing rail labeled 'Vintage/Retro', which a 'discreetly' ran to. I found a floral lady suit, 80's baby blue jumper and a pink blazer but left with this velvet leotard which I lovelovelove - even if it is a bit on the 'snug' side...

(cheeky hand shot showing you my nail varnish - Barry M - and dolphin ring - italiaaa -)

Much love, thank you for reading!


9 comments:

I V Y said...

oh my god your hair is lovely! and loving the rad print on your scarf too :)


// VISIT MY BLOG - ZEBRA AND MEERKAT //
// FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER //

Faye Lesley said...

Thanks so much!
Lovelove your blog. ;D
Faye xo

Unknown said...

love your shoes :) and the colour of your nail varnish!

hausofchic said...

cute outfit!

Faye Lesley said...

thank you guys!
its my favourite colour everrr, i've nearly ran out though :/

essie said...

i love your outfit :) and your hair! you have a lovely blog, im a new follower :) xx

Faye Lesley said...

ahh, thanks so much! and i appreciate your follow so much as wellll - i'm looking at your blog now!
faye xo

Lizzie Evans said...

I am actually in love with your hair! Thanks for the follow back! :) x

http://lookwhohasa.blogspot.com

Back to Front said...

Hot hair!x